Monday, December 28, 2009

Today's mission...

Today I decided to get a picture of the red-bellied woodpeckers that have been visiting our feeders. They have been the most difficult to photograph. They seem to notice every movement inside our home. So I closed all the blinds with the exception of one small opening hoping to conceal myself. I did not get any pictures only this video.


While editing the video a female red-bellied woodpecker stopped at our feeder. I slowly sat my laptop on the floor, grabbed my camera, and belly crawled to the couch to get the following pictures:


Like I said, I was on a mission today!




 

1 comment:

  1. I love the belly crawl image...LOL. I've been know to "Sneak" around my house trying to get a closer look at something outside the window.

    ReplyDelete